Originally Posted by Flyrotor
Put water in your lines with the city water hookup, then try it, sometimes back priming gets it started
Tried that too, no luck. I also have the waterheater bypassed so as to eliminate that as a source of air into the system.
so far I have
- bypassed the water heater
- filled and vented the system with city water.
- successfully syphoned water out of the TT water tank through the pump suction hose
- did a complete teardown of the pump, pressure switch, and strainer
- performed a successful bench test of the pump using a bucket of water and an external 12v source.
I can't think of anything else before I reinstall and attempt to try again.