So here's the outcome for the 365BHS.
1. Blew out the lines.
2. Blew out the hot water heater.
3. Switched the valves to winterize/sanitize.
4. Pumped some pink into the hot water tank til it started to trickle out the drain plug.
5. Switched to bypass and filled the lines.
6. Turned on all faucets and toilets one by one untill pink just came out.
7. Blew out the lines again to fill the traps and clear the lines.
8. Blew out the black washes with air.
9. Filled the hoses with 3 oz of pink and pushed through with air.
10. Opened all low points once again.
11. Dumped what was left in the 5 gallon pail in each trap to be sure.
I know some don't put the pink through the lines but if you fill them then push it back out with air you virtually use the same amount as just filling traps with the confidence that you got all the water out. Also disconnect your shower hoses and just run the faucets.
Shower in and out, 3 sinks, 2 toilets, 2 black tank sprayers, 1 outside faucet and hot water tank bottom all for 3 gallons, not bad.
Bought a case of 6 for $2.99 ea so now I have 3 left over for next year.