Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-02-2017, 05:36 PM   #1

Xantrex prosine 1800 inverter issues

I have a 2010 Seneca 36FK that has a xantrex prosine 1800 inverter. When I turn on the inverter at the command center it will go through the normal startup and then displays current voltage (12.7). The problem is I have no power to anything in the coach (also not sure what it's supposed to power). I checked the voltage on the battery cables going into the inverter and it's the same 12.7. I checked all of the breakers in the bedroom and they are all on (not tripped). What outlets does the inverter power? Any idea what's going on? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!
arleighp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:23 PM   #2

I'm not sure about your mh, but from what I've seen most factory installed inverters only power the outlet where the tv is plugged in and maybe one other outlet. You need to use a light or something to check every outlet when you turn in the inverter...assuming your house battery is fully charged.

Good luck and hopefully someone else will be able to provide a more specific answer.
Allen_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #3

Your inverter should power both TVs and the micro. There is also a switch on front of the inverter that may be off. It is located in the 2nd bay on the driver's side mounted to the bottom of the floor.

Tags
xantrex problems