Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-03-2015, 01:08 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
Funny, but so true and I'm like you I don't have nothing heavy that I tow everyday or even once a month, I just go to church and back home again. The wife and I are planning on getting a TT but right now I'm good to go.

I have being trying to get the 2016 2500 6.4L and it seem like that nobody want to sale me one, the dealership here wanted to get me five thousand dollars less that what I own and sale me their truck for over among for what they paid for so I told them okay thank you so much and left.

So I call Dave Smith hoping that they will work with me so I fill out a credit app and they said I'm good to go and when I call they not their and they don't return my call. So I will try another dealership and see if they want my money.
Try Dennis Dillion Dodge in Boise. When I was looking at a Cummins last year they had much better pricing than Dave Smith. My friend ended up buying a 2500 Laramie from them and they beat Dave Smith by $3000.
__________________

__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:59 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
I promise to post more pictures fellas. Sorry. Our weather is solid wet and cold and I don't get home til dark. Hard to get any good ones.

I've always been a solid cummins guy and love it, but the amount I tow almost seemed glutinous. I have other things I should focus my $$$$ on. So far so good. Of course, rv hasn't moved yet. I hope to hook on around New Years.
__________________

__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 02:15 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Big1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: West Coast
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by blderman View Post
Try Dennis Dillion Dodge in Boise. When I was looking at a Cummins last year they had much better pricing than Dave Smith. My friend ended up buying a 2500 Laramie from them and they beat Dave Smith by $3000.
I call them up today and they are willing to work with me, in a matter of fact I put in a order today also, the way I wanted it so I will see more about it tomorrow with we do some more paperwork on my trade. I've already check them out and the drive down there from where I live, it's going to take 7 hours and 39 minutes which will be well worth it. Then one thing that I wanted was the 4.10 gears and Nav I will know more tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgallagher View Post
I promise to post more pictures fellas. Sorry. Our weather is solid wet and cold and I don't get home til dark. Hard to get any good ones.

I've always been a solid cummins guy and love it, but the amount I tow almost seemed glutinous. I have other things I should focus my $$$$ on. So far so good. Of course, rv hasn't moved yet. I hope to hook on around New Years.

No problem sir just take your time but hurry up I like pics.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Portland
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big1 View Post
I call them up today and they are willing to work with me, in a matter of fact I put in a order today also, the way I wanted it so I will see more about it tomorrow with we do some more paperwork on my trade. I've already check them out and the drive down there from where I live, it's going to take 7 hours and 39 minutes which will be well worth it. Then one thing that I wanted was the 4.10 gears and Nav I will know more tomorrow.




No problem sir just take your time but hurry up I like pics.
Awesome, they are great to work with and I will be buying my next Ram from them too.
__________________
2016 23MBH Elite
2014 F150 SCREW LB Ecoboost
blderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 03:21 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Big1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: West Coast
Posts: 621
Now I don't know what's going on, I try to get in contact with the guy that I gave my order to and he don't return my call, I sure hope that he don't drop me like Dave Smith. Dillon is having a big sale on now on the 2500.
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:20 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
A few more pics
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:22 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
I've added amp steps. Very nice. And moved my flaps over from my old truck.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:24 AM   #68
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
I'm loving the rambox way more than I figured I could have...
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:25 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
Companion
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:27 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Tuscola
Posts: 193
New weathertech floor matts doing their job..
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
__________________

__________________
2014 Eagle 34.5 BHTS FW
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Megacab
4.10 Rearend, bed cam, air suspension
B&W Companion
Tgallagher is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.