Here is probably the suggested process:
Install Air Springs keeping each side independent, do not "T" the fill lines to a single fill nozzle. Air Lift told me that this will provide for better roll control since the air will not go between right<->left bags.
1) Fill bag to min PSI (5lbs).
2) Hitch up TT to TV with WDH and adjust to get best level.
3) Unhitch TT from TV.
4) Fill bags to MAX PSI (35lbs).
5) Hitch up TT to TV with WDH to same adjustment as in #2
6) Remove air from Air Lift for fine adjustment and note PSI when complete.
You only have to do this once. The next time you hook up the TT to TV, you can skip steps 1-3.
My conversation from Air Lift was to always fill the bag to MAX PSI, apply load, then lower PSI until level.
Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Raugustin
is this the procedure for a WDH or a WCH? I have read that you should use the WDH to distribute the weight back to the front axles and only use the airbags to do fine adjustments for sag, if needed. You must keep a minimum of 5 psi in the bags at all time to prevent wear.