OK, let's see if I have all the facts straight here.
1. The car trailer brakes worked properly before the warranty work was done.
2. The car trailer has a 7-pin connector (not very common). No adapter is being used.
3. The travel trailer brakes also worked properly before the warranty work was done.
4. After the warranty work was done the car trailer would lock its brakes the instant the brake pedal is pressed.
5. The manual brake controller does not apply the brakes on neither the car trailer nor the travel trailer.
If I have all of the above facts correct then the truck (tractor?) wiring has been altered or the brake controller has a catastrophic failure. If I do not have the facts correct please provide any corrections.
Question: What was the scope of the warranty work?
Chuck - Sparta, TN
2012 Jay Flight 22FB, 2 x Honda EU2000i
2013 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD
EDUCATION is what you get when you read the fine print.....
EXPERIENCE is what you get when you don't.