Originally Posted by tls001
snip..... Have I missed anything???
Great job on utilizing the CAT scale with your loaded TV/TT combination..., and the only weight confirmations not stated were your TV's (F/R) GAWR's..., unless they are covered under your statement; "All weights were under my gross ratings".
Your CAT data confirmed the following:
* WDH is adjusted correctly, having distributed the proper weight back to the TV's front axle that was initially removed when the TT ball coupler was placed on the TV ball mount.
* Within the desired 13% to 15% loaded TT tongue weight based on your loaded TT weight.
* Having a 840lb loaded tongue weight implies that a 1,000lb minimum rated WDH would be ideal.
* Weight is being distributed to the TT axles.
* Loaded weights are within TV and TT GVWR's.
* TV axle weights within TV GAWR's (?).
* TT loaded tongue weight and TT loaded weight within TV receiver limits in WD mode (?).
I'm sure you will now travel with a higher degree of confidence having invested a little time at the CAT scale. I would assume that you have some form of sway control with your WDH as well.