Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-26-2017, 05:12 AM   #21

I had the exact same issue, told tire dealer at change I wanted metal stems, but they did not install them because they said they could not find any to fit. I ordered stems from Amazon for a Ford 350 aluminum wheels and another for a corvette, either set worked. I kept one set as a spare, Made the tire dealer do a redo since they did not contact me before completing without the correct stems. Funny thing is they work on a lot of 350s.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk
ndcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 05:54 PM   #22

Do you have a brand name and part number of the ones you ordered off Amazon?

2017 28BHBE Kitchen skylight, remote control and Aluminum wheels hitched by ProPride 3P
2017 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4 Big Horn Cummins
LiftedAWDAstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 02:11 PM   #23
Lost in the Woods

https://www.amazon.com/VTR-VS-8-45-M...al+valve+stems

I got these 45 degree angled stems that I have been using for 2 years with my TST flow-throughs. The valve stems on my rims stick straight out and with straight stems and the flow-throughs the TPMSs would have been at risk from from road debris or cement curbs that sometimes jump towards my trailer wheels. The 45 degrees stem points towards the hub and a curb will have a tough time getting past the rim to get at the TPMS. Monitored the pressure from Ontario to Florida and back last month and never lost a pound of psi.
Ottawasteve is offline   Reply With Quote