Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-15-2012, 12:21 PM   #11
Originally Posted by familybonding View Post
I just bought a 2006 dodge ram 2500 (5.7 V8 Hemi) 6 speed manual transmission. I had been looking for several months, when my dealer called me and said that he found my truck. He told me that it was fire engine red. That was my least favorite color out there but, when I saw her, I fell in love. My 2 year old daughter told me that she thinks it is cute. Just what every man wants to hear about his truck. I corrected her and told her that it is cool, NOT cute. I will post some pictures of my truck just as soon as I get some. Come on spring, so we can get the party started!
If by "fire engine red" Chrysler's FLAME Red, I had 2 vehicles that were that color...and the color held up to the elements very well (parked outside..no shade).. NO fading (other than the fiberglass/plastic pieces) ,, NO cracking, No clear peel etc. The older of the 2 was a '95 Jeep GC I sold 2 yrs ago with..180K milage on it...buyer asked If the vehicle was repainted as it held up so well. (I did washed from time to time.and polished with Mothers California Gold 3 step process twice a year,, Maybe that made the difference? )

Good luck with your vehicle.

Trailer...... Still looking... I Like the Jayco Eagle 314BDS Superlite with outdoor kitchen or its equal,, Eagle 324BDS so far...

Tow Vehicle. '10 Ram 3500 SRW Mega Cab Auto 6.7 Cummins Diesel 4X4 with 3.73 gears
MegaWonder is offline   Reply With Quote