Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #1

Shameless Product Plug - unsolicited

Picked up a DuHa underseat storage system for my truck last spring. Haven't really thought about it much since then and I guess that's the point I'm trying to convey. This thing has quietly become one of my favorite truck accessories. I hemmed and hawed over whether to get one or not for a while. At around $160 or more, it's pricey for what amounts to a fancy piece of plastic and I'm sure somebody's going to chime in with an "I can do the same thing by using a such and such and it only costs $X.XX." Trust me, you can't. The DuHa buckles in securely so it doesn't slide or move. It's color-matched to you interior. It's custom-fit & available for many makes and models of trucks. And it's configurable for the sportsman as well if that's your thing (in my case, it is!) It swallows gobs of stuff and somehow still manages to keep everything organized at the same time. No horse in the game for me on this one...just a very happy end user. Figured I'd share it with others, too.
Attached Thumbnails
duha1.jpg   duha2.jpg  

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:37 PM   #2

What was there before, just out of curiosity? What year, make and model vehicle?
King Bed with Java Interior, (2X) Yamaha EF2000isV2
2012 Ram 4500, 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel, MegaCab = "Hagrid"
8'x12' BMCM Stake Bed, Cabin Chassis, 2WD
360 degree Virtual Tour
Fairenatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:45 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairenatic View Post
What was there before, just out of curiosity? What year, make and model vehicle?
Looks like a late model GM pickup to me (I had one before, 2012 GMC Sierra). Nothing is there, it's just open space.

I thought VERY SERIOUSLY about getting one of those for my GMC. I probably would have if I still had the truck. The cost was the only thing that stopped me at the time.

That space being open is kind of nice sometimes, but stuff would slide out. With that under-seat organizer, you could utilize that space A LOT more effectively. I also like the OEM fit specific to each vehicle; nice feature that makes it look factory original.

-2018 Greyhawk 29MV
-2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) (Primary Toad)
-1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ (Secondary Toad)
-2014 Jay Flight 28BHBE & Ram 2500 6.4L CC 4x4 (sold)
Camper_bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
Site Team

Nice addition to a new truck.
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairenatic View Post
OEM carpet over molded sheet metal floor pan. Mine is a 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab & the same box fits 07-13. They've got them for all of the other truck makes and models, too. My truck actually has the dark gray interior and storage box. I'm just pulling these pics off their website.
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpeg  

May the Mods grant me the serenity to accept the opinions of those I cannot change,
the courage to offer valid input to those who are open to another way of thinking,
and the wisdom to shut myself down whenever I get too in love with my own misconceived brilliance.
SparkDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 05:48 PM   #6
Site Team

LOL I was about to say that I was more impressed that you have a six year old truck and the WHITE still looks brand new.
I definitely like the idea tho.

TV 2005 Ram 3500 CC LB SRW Cummins POWER
2014 Jayco Jayflight 32BHDS Prodigy P3 brake controller.Reese dual cam 1400/14000
WVDusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 06:44 PM   #7

Ford must have stolen the idea. My 2012 f250 has one from factory with a key lock to keep the seat down and a power port. I took it out and don't use it. Sits safely in storage.
Bucko06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucko06 View Post
I took it out and don't use it.
I love the under seat storage, mines packed.
TCNashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucko06 View Post
Ford must have stolen the idea. My 2012 f250 has one from factory with a key lock to keep the seat down and a power port. I took it out and don't use it. Sits safely in storage.
Same story for me and now its my dogs spot. At resale I'll toss it in the back seat, they can install it or ignore it. I also removed/ put away the bed liner when I added the fifth hitch.
Old 02-10-2016, 05:41 PM   #10

I have a locking rifle case under my rear seat... But it's useless. I have two kids in car seats, so to get to it requires yanking two car seats to access it... not very helpful.
gijoecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 05:51 PM   #11

My 2013 F-150 came with one from the factory. I keep forgetting to use it and the few tomes I have, I've forgotten that I put stuff in it. This whOle thread just reminded me where I "lost" my extra set of sockets.
micron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:46 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoecam View Post
I have a locking rifle case under my rear seat... But it's useless. I have two kids in car seats, so to get to it requires yanking two car seats to access it... not very helpful.
A little off topic, but that's one thing I like about my RAM. Even with the car seat installed, I can lift the seat enough to gain access to the stuff under there.

-2018 Greyhawk 29MV
-2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JLU) (Primary Toad)
-1994 Jeep Wrangler YJ (Secondary Toad)
-2014 Jay Flight 28BHBE & Ram 2500 6.4L CC 4x4 (sold)
Camper_bob is offline   Reply With Quote