A couple thoughts come to mind:
* Referencing your 200lb delta, did you weigh your loaded TV/TT combo with "all" passengers......, passenger weight (% of) will add weight to the front suspension.
* A slight 'upward' angle on the spring bars is ok, but confirm (in a parking lot) that during sharp TV turns the spring bar tails don't bind on the TT A-frame (as mentioned) and the leading edge of the TT A-frame clears the ball mount and bars.
* Check your specific TV owners manual in the Towing Section and look for reference to towing with a WDH. "Some" of the newer full size TV's state the WDH can be adjusted to eliminate "50%" of front suspension rise..., which translates into that not all the weight has to be returned. Example: If the front suspension 'rise' was 2" unhitched, then 1" hitched is acceptable.
* Is your loaded TT tongue within 13% to 15% of your TT's loaded gross weight....., relocate TT cargo if exceeding 15%.
* Locate heavy cargo in the TV bed to the front of the TV's rear axle.
Just food for thought.