Originally Posted by RedHorse1
Thanks for the pics "Mit". We own a 2011 and I see a few differences.
1) Missing outside light - replaced w/ under awning LED lights (strip?)
2) Outside speakers are raised up higher under the awning.
3) Slide-topper (option?)
4) shallow shower pan (I think Jayco took a step backwards on this one)
5) rearranged the tongue layout
6) electric tongue jack (maybe this makes up for the shallow pan)
7) dining table legs are different (that's gotta be an improvement)
What's the box next to the 110 outlet outside the front door?
What's the black box next to the bath sink?
hope you enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours!
1) Yes, replaced with led strip - see http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7362/9...c729dd77_z.jpg
for a pic of the lights at night.
3) Yes, extra paid for option
4) That's what I hear
7) I don't know. So far not a big fan of these legs. Then again, could be worse I'm sure.
The box next to the 110 outlet outside is a tv-out port. So you can bring cable in on the other side and back out to a tv under the awning via that connection.
The black box next to the sink is a pair of outlets and the GFCI switch is on those.