Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-11-2015, 10:33 AM   #11
Thanks so much Chuck...

Our 2013 Jayco 10' TT has mould on the vinyl covered canvas. I appreciate the feedback; it's reassuring to know there is this huge family of RV owners who are so helpful to those of us, who are relatively inexperienced when it comes to RV'ing, (even if it is in a TT) .
Alot more involved in camping responsibilities when we stepped up from tenting last summer! This is the start of our second season and i can see our young family getting 2-foot-itus (very similar to boating life). The TT is a great getaway for my wife, our two young boys and myself...I soon can see us trading in the minivan and TT for the next step up ...

Thanks again!

Mooseiamcdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:34 AM   #12
I have had really good luck with a product called “Spray Power”, it cost about $6.50/gal. I found it works best full strength. Spray it on, then I use my car wash brush with the long extension handle. Give it a scrub, roll up the awning, let it sit for a bit. Unroll it, scrub it again, and rinse. It works great. Spray Power also works great to remove bugs off the front cap and black streaks.

Good luck.

Jagiven is offline   Reply With Quote