Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-28-2014, 08:21 PM   #11
We have been working with Richardsons for a new 2015 X23B. Were there this week and I believe the 2014 models are gone. They were priced fully loaded at $19,950. The same thing for 2015 is about $22,500. You can negotiate a few small add-ons or something extra on the install. We are absolute newbies so have a few more questions before we place our order . .

Kathleen and the "Big Guy" (BG)
Homer the Beagle
2016 Acura MDX - 2015 X20E
10K Equalizer; Teshonka P3
Dual 6V Deep Cycle Interstate Batteries
giddyup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:38 AM   #12
Good luck with the purchase - we backed out of ours when we had the opportunity after they tried to raise our interest rate a lil bit. We were in a hurry cuz we have our big trip coming up in a week and the unit would not have been ready anyway, so we decided to rent like we always do and do more research before we commit. Richardsons was fine to work with, we signed a contract and gave a deposit and the financing was going to be completed later. They we going ofter a very low rate on the contract and I guess it was not approved, cuz the bank countered with a slightly higher rate. This was an answer to prayer cuz we were cooling off biog time.

Good luck with your purchase. I still love the x23B. but fell in love with the 23mbh cuz of the flexibility without the tent ends.

Damer419 is offline   Reply With Quote