Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-15-2014, 10:52 AM   #11
We have a X23B and the two screws at the bottom of the stove popped out after picking it up at the dealership when we purchased it. After our first trip we brought the trailer back to the dealer for a few minor issues. When we picked it up and drove home the same two screws were sitting on the floor. Looks like something I have to rectify myself.

richie t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 11:19 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Mcamnl View Post
I have an appointment scheduled with the service department where I bought it. We'll see what they say.
Listen to the posts above about having to do regular walk a rounds with everything. It just happens with these things that are on all kinds of roads their entire life just twisting and turning. I have to do adjustments around the house and it doesn't move!

Tunce the traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #13
I've been having to replace lots of screws in my 2013 351 RLTS. Putting the same screws back in the holes doesn't work because the threads are stripped. I believe they are overtightening the screws with their screw guns at the factory.

I've just been putting in larger screws and carefully tightening them by hand.
etex211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:39 PM   #14
Site Team
Screws Falling Out?

Put a little wood glue on a toothpick and break
It off level with the screw hole, then put the same screw back in
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 11:58 AM   #15
We have a 2011 X19H and it is not just little things that are happing I Jayco has gone down hill.I don't think they are as good as they use to be.We have had to have floor replace twice A/C freeze's up (told it is normal) Awning does not work right (taking it in to be looked at)Trim is falling off on inside.Canbinet door glass replaced as it was damaged.
Furnace had to be fixed after one use.And yes we brought it new we are the first owners and we do nit abuse it.It is wash after every use and waxed twice a year my me and I am 61 and know a little about camping but not an expert

MNWild is offline   Reply With Quote