Welcome to JOF
Just a couple things to consider:
* The published UVW of 3,905lbs doesn't represent the X23B's final UVW ship weight, there will be a yellow sticker on the side of the trailer with it's actual Shipped UVW (may add around 200lbs). If your RV dealer has a X23B on their lot, check the UVW noted on the sticker, it will also identify the adjusted CCC.
* The X23B in most cases will weigh close to it's GVWR of 4,950lbs, once loaded ready-to-camp (BIL had one).
* The loaded tongue weight in most cases will be in the 500lb to 650lb range....., my BIL's was 650lbs. Recommended is 10% to 15% of gross weight.
* The loaded tongue weight and the WDH weights combined get subtracted from your Tahoe's Payload Capacity, the vehicle supports these weights.
* Published Vehicle Towing Capacities don't take into consideration one's vehicle options, passenger, and cargo weights...., these are subtracted from the published Towing Capacity.
Considering the above points, there is the potential of the X23B approaching a specified weight limit(s) of your Tahoe, but that doesn't mean it's not doable......., it depends on your personal towing expectations and more importantly one's personal loading habits.
The X23B has a nice open floorplan when opened up, BIL and family enjoyed there unit for a number of years.