Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-14-2014, 07:35 AM   #11
Originally Posted by howie View Post
Thanks again guys. I will contact Jayco. I do have another question. We have several more trips planned this month. I fear that if I call them they will want me to bring the camper in somewhere and we will be without a camper. I am thinking about waiting until the end of our "camping season" before calling. Any opinions on that?
I would call them now and let them know whats wrong with the trailer, When I called them about ours, I told them that I had a few more trips planned. They told me to continue using it as long as I needed it, after we was done camping last year we took it in for repair.

It's best to get it on record with Jayco, they was real good to work with us, I've never had any trouble with Jayco, it's always been with the dealer but Jayco can and will take care of that.

Happy Camping!!!!

2015 Jay Flight 23 RB
2014 Silverado LT 1500 with a 5.3 V8 Ecotec3
Hitch Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #12
I noticed you aren't too far from our area and just wanted to mention that since we bought our X17Z in May we have found some items we wanted taken care of under warranty and our dealership has been wonderful. The camper has been in and out of there several times as they worked around our camping reservations. We bought ours from Berglund Outdoors in Troutville, VA and so far have had great service from them. Their service manager, David, and Sales Manager, Phillip, are both excellent to work with.

2014 Jayco Jay Feather X17Z
2014 Nissan xTerra Pro-4x
Hoyle1012 is offline   Reply With Quote