I like the X213, but the rear bed is deal breaker for me... (I like the tents)
I had time today, and I created my own perfect layout
, and I am calling it:
"Jay Feather X214"
- Sleep 8 open, sleep 4 comfortably when close (for turtling at Walmart or truck stops)
- Aerodynamic front, same as X213 (for easy towing and MPG)
- Rear dinette is the same dinette as the X23B (big and comfy and one section can be moved)
- 2 Canvas beds
- The 2 Canvas beds make an open concept feel at the dinette, and when windows are open great for the afternoon breeze
- TV can be view from all Canvas beds and Rear dinette
I know Jayco don't visits RV forums like this one, but I really wanted to share it with all of you and get your reaction.
And if by chance this did end up (somehow) getting Jayco attention,
I give you Jayco the approval to use my design!
*Just send me one for permanent testing...