We bought this trailer in August of this year and so far we have a love hate relationship with it so far and according to this forum I must be the only person to buy one. lol. Since we have bought it we have parked in a campground where it will stay until we decide to move it. Ever since the first trip we have found something wrong with it. They aren't life and death things but enough to make you sour about the product. The list includes:
- the taps in the kitchen leaking water (fixed by dealer)
- latches not locking on the outside lockers (fixed by dealer/myself)
- the MaxView doesn't open right, the screen comes with the window
- the pantry cabinets do not close right
- broken cold emblem on the cold tap in the bathroom
I know some of those is bellyaching but we bought this as a brand new trailer and got a great deal of it. The dealer we bought it from is 50 mins away. Should I get a closer dealer to look at it? or can I even get another Jayco dealer to look at it?