Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-14-2014, 07:52 PM   #1

Lippert 6-point Leveling System Center Jacks

I have the new Lippert 6-point electronic leveling system on my 2015 Pinnacle. I'm experiencing issues with the center jacks not touching the ground when the front and rear are fully leveled. Appears that the center jacks are too short. I've fully extended them to the last available point, but they typically have 2 inches of clearance when the front and rear are level using the automatic leveling mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm considering asking the dealer to replace the center jack extensions with a longer set.
Not yet retired, but counting the months to full-timing !
ArmyColonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:04 PM   #2

I have same electric system on my 3914 and once it had the same thing, I fully retracted the back jacks and then let it re level and it was fine, thought it was a glich in the system or I needed to read the manual, either way it hasn't done it again. I do try to lower them as close to the ground as possible now before I hit auto.
Trucker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyColonel View Post
I have the new Lippert 6-point electronic leveling system on my 2015 Pinnacle. I'm experiencing issues with the center jacks not touching the ground when the front and rear are fully leveled. Appears that the center jacks are too short. I've fully extended them to the last available point, but they typically have 2 inches of clearance when the front and rear are level using the automatic leveling mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

I'm considering asking the dealer to replace the center jack extensions with a longer set.
Do you know which system you have? Ground control 2 or 3 ? My understanding is the 2 has the manual adjusting rear legs that are square vs the 3 with round legs and no pins to deal with. Also the instrustions on the sticker say the version

Thanks
I'm tiring to decide if a 15 is worth waiting for
imjustdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #4

I have the square legs. You drop them with the pin, then level using the system. I thought the round legs were for the hydraulic system. Mine is completely electric.
Not yet retired, but counting the months to full-timing !
ArmyColonel is offline   Reply With Quote