Hello everyone. Took our camper to have the water damage repaired this week. I took some pics before it went. We caulked the sides to keep any more water out. We did some camping but I was very concerned about the camper's side coming off when going down the highway. So glad it's being repaired.
Here are some pics of what it looks like. When he opens up the front, I'll post those pics also.
This bolt that holds the corner floor to the frame had come all the way down. Hubby attached a tie to the bolt to hold the side so the side would not separate any more than it had.
This is the water damage in the upright corner, inside the front storage area.
This is the front, right, outside. It had started to separate as well. I caulked the heck out of this as well.
This is the front, left side, outside. This is where the side is really separated. I caulked the heck out of this too. This is the side that concerned me the most when traveling.