Well i think i found my leaks. I took the vinyl strip out of the c channel that connects the roof to the walls. The last 4 screws on each end on the lowest point were rusted and water logged when i took them out. Some were so rusted that the threads rotted away. I also noticed that the end of each vinyl strip was tight on the end of the c channel so they could never really drain properly. The rain water had washed down years of dust/dirt into the c channel and it backed up perfectly to the 4th screw up on each corner. This dirt held the water and it just ran down the screws. As soon as you went to the 5th screw up the head wasn't rusty and there was no dirt on the vinyl strip.
I ended up taking JB water weld putty and putting it over each screw hole. Then i drove the screws half way in, then i coated them with goop marine sealant, and then drove them in. I also opened up the ends of the vinyl so hopefully it will drain better instead of trapping the water in the c channel. Its supposed to rain for 3 days so i will let you guys know what happens.