Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-17-2016, 05:03 AM   #11
Drain Line Damaged by helper springs

Originally Posted by Troy M View Post
I also have the side kick grill that came with our 2012 Greyhawk 31DS. The hose is short on ours as well. I just slide the grill a few inches toward the connection and it gives enough lenght on the hose. As far as the dealer problem, we purchased our Greyhawk from Dixie RV on Hammond, LA. I beleive they are owned by the same people. They have been extremely helpful on all warrenty repairs. The biggest was the helper springs hitting the drain line connection on the fresh water tank. It took 3 repairs to finally get it corrected, which involved removing some spacers on the helper springs and replacing the tank. They have also fixed the cosmetic issues that we found. If you are having difficulties with them, you can alwasy send Jayco customer service an email and atleast let them know you are having warrenty items that are not being repaired by your dealer.
In my case, drain line from the sink has a hole punched in it by the helper spring adjacent to the right rear wheel well. (2015 Greyhawk 31FK) In the dealer now for repair. Hopefully no other damage from the apparent repeated impact to the pipe.

jbayone is offline   Reply With Quote