Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-23-2015, 07:26 AM   #11
Are these Scwintek or the rail slides your having issues with? Are there aluminum tracks on the side of the slides? If so your out of sync it seems and need to have them adjusted correctly by the dealer. If you do not your going to get stuck somewhere with them not wanting to go in our out due to binding.

When the slides are out of sync or there is an error the switch only works the second time you push it down because there is an error code being displayed at the control board. Don't ask how I know this, let's just say I have had my fill of issues.

If it's the Scwintek you need to find out where your control board is and for the kitchen slide. I am going to guess in the basement behind the access panel, door side. When there are issues with these slides the control panel throws a code which is displayed on the board by blinking lights as to what is wrong. It cuts the power to the switch and will not work again until you press the second time. It is also very important to not stop midway during any movement as this creates a new stopping point for the control. Hold the button for 3 seconds after each movement to resync. Also there is an override sequence to get your slide in or out on the control board that you should know how to access and do.

If it's a rail system like most of the large main slides are on then I would concur that a connection issue could be the result as these are not elaborate in control like the Scwintek and just need power to the motor. If they are out of alingment that is physically done by the dealer and should be corrected soon as to not damage anything.

2014 375 BHFS Eagle Premier
2014 Ram 3500 Longhorn DRW CC
6.7 CTD, Aisin, 4.10's
Yamaha EF3000iSEB
3'senough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:55 AM   #12
As 3'senough suggests, if you have the schwinteck system and odds are you do then I recommend you check under the bed for the control boards (there will be 2 of them 1 for dinette slide 1 for bedroom slide). We have an 2011 model and that's where ours are located. Also as 3's suggests check the connections that power the control modules. If they are securely connected check the wiring connections going into the bottom of the control modules. If all connections are secure, and slide is still not functioning properly there is instruction on the front of the module that will direct you to depress a button (similar to a reset button) for a few seconds and lights will flas as 3's has suggested and will coorelate to a code describing the error condition. There is also an override option using that is noted as well. hope this helps.

Kettrell & Sharon
Greyhawk 31DS
Kave&Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 10:27 AM   #13
if you have a Schwintek slide it could be just out of sync. Here is a link for troubleshooting. http://www.amlrv.com/site/wp-content...l-override.pdf

2014 Eagle Premier 361REQS
Mor-ride pin box
2013 GMC Sierra 2500 CC SB 4x4 Duramax
skijlw is offline   Reply With Quote