A case of campground rage has left a 26-year-old man dead at Northland, New Zealand's Whangaruru Beach Front Camp. Matthew Smith died when, after being annoyed by loud music being played by another RVer who refused to turn the music down, Smith took out a knife and cut the rig's power cord. But that was a bad move as he was immediately electrocuted. The situation has brought new fire to New Zealand regulations requiring electrical safety devices on campground electrical supplies. Officials for the campground say their park was exempt from the devices due to its age.
2004 Chev Silverado Duramax optioned past the max. 2009 Jayco Eagle 308 RLS 765 watts of solar, 6-6 volt batteries (696 amp hour), 2000 watt (4000 surge) whole house inverter.
140 days boondocking in 2016
211/2015, 196/14, 247/13, 193/12