We have the coach parked behind our home on the driveway near the building (shop). It is generally plugged in a 110 receptacle to keep up the batteries.
We were in the coach yesterday, it was getting a little warm so I unplugged the 110, started the generator, and started the AC. We enjoyed the coach for about four hours. At 5PM, I thought I had turned off the AC, turned off the generator, re-plugged the 110, and we went into the house.
Moments ago, I went by the coach, and heard the AC start up and running with water dripping of the roof. I unlocked the coach, stepped inside, and sure 'nuff the AC was running (had been running since yesterday). The temp was at 72 degrees in the coach. The outside tempt was 78 degrees
No surprise right..???
Well the AC unit was running while plugged into a simple house-hold 110 receptacle at the shop. AND it did not trip anything.
I thought I read several posts around here about concerns of tripping switches if there was an attempt to use the AC while the coach was plugged to a simple 110 receptacle......