Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #11
CamprHm, You have a couple of choices in the Seattle area. Valley RV in Kent is a large dealership and they even stock hard to find older Jayco parts. There are some good people there and the prices seem decent.

When we bought our White Hawk 20MRB one year ago, Valley had none on their lot so we went to Blade RV in Mt. Vernon as the y had 6 units in stock. As Blade is also a Chevrolet dealer, the sales folks have a better idea if the rig you are looking at is compatible with your tow vehicle. Very knowledgeable folks.

2015 White Hawk 20MRB
2011 F150 Non EcoBoost (5.0)
Andersen Hitch
Murff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 08:20 PM   #12
We just ordered a Jayco Travel Trailer from "Indiana RV Connection" at about 34% off MSRP. They are just down the road from Jayco. We are blessed in that there are a ton of RV manufacturers and dealers here through out north central Indiana area. So you have a great selection and can get them to compete against one another for your business. "The RV Express" is another Jayco dealer just a couple of miles further away from Jayco.

Pauls72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:37 PM   #13
A wise, experienced RVer once told me "when you buy an RV, you are buying the dealer as well". We've all heard horror stories of waiting 2 months during camping season while your RV sat on a back lot waiting for repairs/replacement parts.
We bought our 2015 Precept in July, 2014 from Trailside RV, Grain Valley, MO RV Dealer in Kansas City, Missouri - Travel Trailers - Fifth Wheels | Trailside RV .
Their service for their customers has been amazing, outstanding, quick and considerate of our outings. Yep, we could have bought cheaper, we bought the dealer and we have no regrets.
Darrell, Mary & K.C. Toller Mix
In our hearts: Goldens, Tess & Jericho
'15 Jayco Precept 31 UL "Bertha"
'13 Wrangler Sahara...AKAFUN
Roadmaster base plate
Ready Brute Elite towbar and brake combo
D&MAKAFUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 09:46 PM   #14
Just picked up a 2016 31FS that I ordered for 72k from National RV in Detroit. I did beat them up a bit, Mike the salesperson was great, called me every other day to follow up. He kept asking what it would take to earn my business, I figured what did I have too lose, told him 72k and the deal was done. It has the bunk DVD's, standard graphics and steel wheels. 7k lower then my local dealer, better interest rate too. Ford warrants the drive train, the dealer near me is always backed up. It takes weeks to get anything done. There is a Camping World within 40 miles, always nice, does good work and will do Jayco warranty repairs. Minor stuff I will fix myself.
vrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 10:58 AM   #15
Thank you all!

I have purchased a 2016 31FS from my local dealer. It will be here in a 8 days.
CamprHm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #16
Greyhawk Pricing

Last year I bought a new Greyhawk 31FK and picked it up from a local dealer. The rest of the story. Found the same unit on camping world web site 30,000 dollars cheeper that the Jayco msrp. Went to my local dealer and he matched that price, saving me a trip to Oakwood Ga where this unit was located? Do your research because it appears there is a tremendous mark up on all rv's.
Rdhmaryland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:00 PM   #17
Best Deal and best people to work with

The RV Center in Columbia City Indiana, Just west of Fort Wayne. we pick our New Eagle Next friday
sobuck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 05:38 PM   #18
Sobuck We bought ours from there and got a great deal but the warranty repairs not so much do a good pdi and get the repairs done beforehand if you can ...I love my eagle and I hope you will too but all my other warranty work is going to be done at jaycos factory repair facility this fall
2011 F250 King Ranch Crew Cab Diesel , 2015 Jayco Eagle 338 rets
Paintinfool3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #19
Thanks it will be our 3 rd but never had any problems, your right being this close to the factory get it done right :-)
sobuck1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 06:25 PM   #20
we bought local. They admitted that due to location they cannot match bigger dealerships.

So far we have had a couple of warranty issues that they have looked into and resolved in days.

Yes we bought service.

2012 Honda Ridgeline
2016 195 RB.. 10,500 miles under tires as of today.
Been down many a dirt road in the west. We go where not too many rv'ers go.
Kim Gass is offline   Reply With Quote