Thanks for asking. Ive been meaning to update, but it has taken longer than expected.
1. Shelf was completed, and provides a very solid mount for the CB. See picture.
2. I ran clean power from the large battery leads located at the under hood fuse blocks. There is a rubber panel in the firewall near the OEM coax pathway that was easy enough to safety route the leads through the firewall.
3. I completed duplicating the factory mirror antenna mount for the passenger side, adding an SO239 mount for the hame antenna. I am playing with an older Yaesu ATAS antenna, but have not completed the connections...ran out of daylight today.
Sorry for the sideway pictures, they are vertical in my directory....