Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-08-2014, 04:29 PM   #31
I can not recommend a Jayco Motorhome. We had an excellent experience with our JayFlight however nothing but trouble with our Jayco Motorhome. They are very expensive but if you carefully compare the specifications to other brands you will find that the tend to command a $20K price delta. We will never buy another Jayco product again.

Old setup:
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 LT with a 2004 Jayco JayFlight 29BHS
2014 Greyhawk 31FS with a 2007 Tahoe toad
New setup:
2014 Thor Palazzo 33.3 with a 2007 Tahoe toad
msturtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #32
Seneca 2015TS

We just drove our 2015 TS from MN to AZ. Put on close to 1900 miles pulling a 2010 Ford Explorer. Normally drove 62 MPH. Absolutely no problem towing. Got 8.9 MPG for trip. Probably will pursue smaller toad.

I have had water heater problems (now seems to be fixed) and a pantry problem (shelf shifted and locked pantry in closed position). Shelves now permanently attached (not adjustable) to fix problem.

Engine noise not a problem. Radio speakers are terrible, need to replace. Depending on wind direction both doors have some wind noise. Not sure how to address.

Placement of navigation/backup camera not very good. Hard to see and not in good place for passenger to work with. I bought Garmin RV GPS which is great.

Foster15 is offline   Reply With Quote