Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-25-2015, 10:57 AM   #11
We dry camped at the campground in the village there at the South Rim. It dipped to 25 while there but not wet or snow. It was fun. With one battery we had to manage power but it was not all that hard. Heater ran all night long and in the morning we had plaenty of power for water pump lights etc. If you have not dry camped in your rig do it. Its fun.

TX_Arvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:27 AM   #12
Lost in the Woods
If you put the following words as a simple internet research term, you will find plenty of advice. "rv trip grand canyon"

Probably 80% redundant to sort through.

Just about all the information one needs is out there and is constantly being updated in multiple redundant specific and generic rv forums. This not only includes advice about travel plans, but repairs, maintenance, upgrades, on infinitum. It is important not to limit your search as no one set of information is definitive.

I'm not saying, don't put up a thread question. I am saying be sure to expand your research sources and make use of a broad internet search. Personally, I prefer the broad internet search as a first step, but that is not as sociable as chatting up the group for their assistance, and often I find the answers I need before I put up a thread, but I do make use of threads as well.

A Jayco question in a Jayco forum is often a great thread, but a Jayco question in a generic forum or a Tiffin forum is often much less useful. I would put an rv traveling question into an rv traveling blog or website, before or after a generic search, probably after as the generic search would lead to some appropriate rv traveling blogs and website upfront.

RodgerS is offline   Reply With Quote