Iota distribution panel has melted insulation on the bus bar - Jayco Greyhawk
I recently purchased a 2005 Greyhawk 24SS. The wires on the Iota IDP-30 120VAC/12VDC Distribution Panel neutral bus bar have melted insulation near their ends on the bus basr, indicating the bus bar was overheated at one time. The charred/melted insulation is about two inches long; the bus bar is shiny and new looking, so I think it was replaced after the overheating event.
I don't see any heat damage on the wires exiting the Iota box, or anywhere else in the motorhome that I can see by opening doors and removing drawers.
Does anyone know if this has happened to other 2005 Greyhawks, to other 24SS models, or to other Iota distribution panels? Any idea what might have caused it?