Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-07-2011, 07:54 AM   #1

Lo D/C Lo A/C on Ref

I keep getting a LO D/C and LO A/C warning on my ref. Anyone have a simular issue and what fixed it? Had the inverter checker it is good. I notice the cord that plugs in to ground power blades are discolored from arcing and was wondering if that could cause it. I cleaned them off but got it again this morning. The on-board indicator says the batteries are full the but the ref says otherwise. I plugged in the maintenenace charger to be safe and not lose food while at work. I am going to Sturgis in a few weeks and want to make sure it is a uneventful trip other than the beautiful views. This is beginging to baffle me.
darzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #2

Hey Darzoom

This sounds like an open ground at your receptacle. Check both ends, at the receptacle and at the breaker box. You didn't say how old your camper is, if it's very old you might have a loose, broken, or corroded ground strap at the frame. Hope this helps! keep us posted.
flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #3

What does your owner's manual say about the codes? That's where I would start.
---------------------
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
Armed Infidel
Bob Landry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 07:52 AM   #4

darzoom--- One problem is the female receptical you are plugging into, if your blades are turning blue, from excessive heat, the female recpt .has losing it's tension on your blades. You may want to advise the cg owner so the recpt can be changed. Larry