Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-23-2016, 02:49 PM   #31
We just bought our first RV. A 2005 Granite Ridge. As I use it I have discovered some questions. First, there a little lights inside the RV on the steps. I cannot get them to light with any switch. With power plugged in, with steps out, with steps retracted, etc. even tried the porch light switch in case it was tied to that. Nothing
Does anyone know how to get these things to work before I start checking fuses bulbs and wires?

Jangelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:29 PM   #32
Hi..mine are tied into the exterior lights. Maybe they are burnt out ??

Jaytibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #33
Granite Ridge

We just purchased a new to us 2006 Granite Ridge 2900GS with 19K and really like it, but not many GR owners out there. The Utility Center was and is confusing, but starting to see how simple it really is. Does anyone have any information on the "No Fuss Flush" and how it works?
photoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:17 PM   #34
We bought our Granite Ridge 3100SS new in 2006 we have about 48K miles on it that we drove in the first 18 months. Since then we have used maybe two-three times. The motor is a workhorse, our son raced motorcycles and we always had a trailer full of bikes and tools on the back.

Now we are planning a month long trip from SC to Yellowstone. As I go through the camper double checking that everything is in working order, I ask myself. WTH was I thinking??? This thing is WAY to heavy. Wood cabinets, 100lb TV, glass shower doors (uhm dangerous). While the bling is nice I would not do it again.

Hoping we get more than 10mph on our trip we will be towing a 2004 Mazda pick up.

On the bright side, 10 years later pretty much everything is in working order and has stood the test of time well. (said from the safety of our driveway)

2005 Jayco Granite Ridge 3100SS

We did not inherit our future from our ancestors, we have borrowed it from our children.
lorrir is offline   Reply With Quote