Originally Posted by tnchuck100
You are not giving us much to work with.
1. What camper do you have? year/model.
2. Have you verified you have power where you are plugged in?
3. Have you tripped/reset all of the breakers in your converter?
4. When was the last time it did work?
5. Has anyone been working on your electric system?
6. Exactly what are you calling a "main switch"?
MH are wired a little differently than a traditionally TT, due to the ability to have a generator.
First start with the easy things. Check to ensure you have power at the pedestal. There is a circuit breaker there, and many people turn them off before plugging in. Do you have a disconnect switch for the battery? Have you checked to see if you have power while the coach is running? If you had the batteries disconnected recently, there is a chance the fuse for reverse polarity is blown. It will be with our 12 volt fuses, most likely in you main fuse panel, or with the converter.
Does your 120Volt items such as AC or microwave work, when plugged in to shore power?