Took our new Greyhawk 31FK on its first trip over Labor Day, only four days after our PDI. Reading some of the stories on various RV forums, we were careful to select a nearby state park in case we had major troubles.
We were very happy that all of the main systems worked perfectly. The relatively minor problems we did find were:
1) The LP hose for the grill was too short if the grill was mounted on the side of the RV.
2) Found a vertical cut on padded edge of the bunk over the cab. We did not see it until we started removing the plastic wrap from the bunk cushions.
3) The light in the shower skylight quit working after 20-30 minutes of use.
4) The light beneath the kitchen cabinet above the sink blinks when the water pump is on.
5) When a DVD is played in the Clarion in-dash unit, there is no sound in the living room TV. It has picture, but no sound. The TV in the bedroom has both.
6) The outside shower leaks at the fitting where the hot/cold knobs are located.
7) During the PDI we had noted two raised bumps in the vinyl flooring in the kitchen. While camping we noticed three additional high spots.
As I stated, none of these problems were show-stoppers. So far we are very happy with our Greyhawk. We have already notified our dealer (Plemmons RV World, Raleigh, NC) who seems to be quite conscientious. They've ordered a longer LP hose and we will get the other items fixed when the camping season slows down.
And we are very much looking forward to our second outing!