Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #1

Richardson Rv, riverside, CA

Has anyone had a recent experience dealing with richardson RV? If so what was your overall satisfaction with the service?

John
john97301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:51 PM   #2

bought mine from them a couple weeks ago. I worked with their internet manager since I am not in the area. When I started working with them I knew what I wanted, so really it was about money and delivery stuff mostly. I found them to be ok, there were a few things I wish they had told me before I got there. I would buy from them again as they had the best price I could find in the West by a pretty big margin.
equilizer hitch
14 Jayco x213
RVCamperDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 11:32 AM   #3

I bought my Greyhawk 31FS from them in February. We felt we were treated as the experienced RVers we are. None of the insulting "used car" type BS we found at other dealers. There were a couple of minor glitches in getting all the paper work handled, but they took care of everything. The coach has needed some minor fixes and they handled them well. They have two service departments, one in Riverside and the other at their larger store in Menifee, south of Riverside. I imagine that some very complex work might need to be done at the much larger facility in Menifee, but everything we've needed done was handled well in Riverside. We have been satisfied with them and would recommend them to anyone.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:05 PM   #4

got our 184bh Baja from them last month. no pushy salesman really relaxed transaction. We had no problems at all....
Socalken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:36 PM   #5

We used them for warranty work. I don't think they make enough on warranty stuff, cause things just didn't get fixed. Maybe they tried but just didn't have the technical knowledge or just no interest. They are extremely booked. Took a couple months for one issue. All the time at their facility. Used up much of my warranty time being parked there.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #6

We purchased our 198rd from them in March, it was a very smooth transaction, never felt pressured or rushed. The salesman really knew his products and pointed out some helpful tips also. I since had to warranty a mattress through their service dept. and it was also a very easy transaction. This is my first trailer, so I have no other trailer purchases to compare it to, but compared to buying a car, it was a breeze. We had visited several other dealers while we were doing our research, and I can say Richardsons seemed the most professional and knowledgeable.
scrawf7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:09 AM   #7

yes we went to a few different places...there was giant rv in Montclair they were nice too. but they don't sale Jayco..we also went to the dealer off the 71 and rio rancho rd called family rv.....we had to take a few showers after leaving there. the salesman was so scummy....happy we went to Richardson rv. Our salesman was Clarence Harwell. really nice guy. will buy from him again in a heartbeat.
Socalken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:35 AM   #8

True story! May 2014 picked up our new 14 WH 30DSRE from RV connections in Middlebury In. This Jayco dealership is also owned by Richardson RV. The day of pick up a problem was noticed with the auto awning but it was too late in the day to get a replacement from the Jayco factory [2 1/2 miles down the road]. On that day I met Mark Richardson who was visiting the dealership on his way to a family event on the east coast. He got involved in my problem and paid for my overnite at a very nice hotel. The next morning his service dept installed the new awning and we completed the walk thru on the new WH. I was on my way by 10:30 with a hand shake from the owner. Mark is the owner of Richardson RV in Calif as well as the one in Middlebury In. He is a stand up guy. Maybe I was just in the right place at the right time, but I got the royal treatment. If you aren't getting the right treatment, as for his # and give him a call or email.
Bassdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #9

Richardsons FRv

Thank all of you who have replied about Richardson RV. From all the posts it is a very good dealership to purchase Jayco products from.

John
Old 07-12-2014, 01:42 PM   #10

Yhanks for comments.

john
Old 07-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #11

Thank you for comments.

John