Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #1

Satellite on 2011 Greyhawk

Looking for advice on getting a satellite signal to the bedroom TV on our 2011 Greyhawk. We get the cable and antennae signal just fine but cannot get a signal from the
Carryout satellite or the "in-house" player. The main TV is works fine with any of the 3 inputs.
Thanks in advance for any and all help!
good stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #2

On my 2011 Greyhawk, I Have Direct tv. I have the sat antenna connected to the "sat in" connection on the Direct TV receiver. I split the "Sat out" signal through a three splitter to the main tv, the br tv, and the outside tv outlet. All three tv's work, but since the DTV box sets the channel, all three tv's show the same show. I send the Winguard antenna signal through the "antenna in" connection o the DTV receiver. The DTV box has to be off for the Winguard signal to get to the tv's with the DTV rceiver I am using. I had an older DTV receiver that was set up this same way that allowed me to watch antenna on br tv and DTV on main tv, but the newer receiver will not allow this. (Direct TV receiver has to be turned of for antennae signal to get through with the newer receiver.)
All the cables are coax. HDMI and/or AV cable setup will be different. Hope this helps.
Jay Flight 26BH - traded for Greyhawk
MichaelD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #3

This is a constant problem and a constant thread subject. Here's a late model one for you to look over:
http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fu...pa/pging/1.cfm
'14 Denali XL
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote