I don't have the 29MV, I have the 31FK. I haven't winterized this one, but I did our previous one. Just a word or two of encouragement and thought.
There seem to be two schools:
- flush with compressed air
- run the Pink RV antifreeze thru
I've done both, on the old one, and I prefer the Pink Stuff approach
Our tankless water heaters will make things a bit easier, we don't have to pull the plug and drain those.
I've posted a question about the water filter and the suggestion is that we need to physically remove the filter from the canister.
So it's remove the filter, drain all tanks.
After that, I'm thinking it's about as simple as:
1. Buy two gallons of the pink stuff
2. Reverse the filter screen on the City Fill connection
3. Attach the short filler hose to City Fill, put the other end in the pink stuff
4. Turn valves to Winterize
5. Pump on
6. Go inside and turn on the each faucet, one at a time, until the pink stuff runs
7. Let the pink stuff flow for several seconds
8. Proceed to next faucet and repeat; then do the two showers
9. The flush the toilet until Pink Stuff appears
10. Disconnect hose. Take left over Pink Antifreeze and pour a cup into each drain/P-Trap and the toilet
I think that's probably about it