Winterizing Seneca 37FS
Ok guys, went out to winterized the Seneca for the second time. I forgot what I did last season! So after opening and closing all the valves, I did get the job done. I would just like to what all the valves are for, and when you are supposed to open and close them! This is what I did
1. I first removed the filter from the canister, filled with antifreeze.
2. Drained the fresh water tank, closed valve
3. Installed suction hose, turned pump on.
4. Opened the three valves on the right side of the water bay, closed when antifreeze came out
5. Closed the valve on the ice maker (outside access) disconnected the hose connection
6. Pumped antifreeze through all outlets.
I then put a hose on the male connection going to the ice maker, is then blew air with my mouth through the ice maker. My wife did hear air inside the maker.
Will this be good enough for the ice maker?
Is their supposed to be a drain for the tankless heater? If so where is it located?