Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Kiwi

Registry
RV Name Kiwi
Year 2003
Make Jayco
Model 23b
Length 23 Feet
2003 Jayco 23b
2003 Jayco 23b 2003 Jayco 23b 2003 Jayco 23b
Basic Info Hitch to tail with bunks up is 23' but when setup with bunks open the unit measures 27' of usable space. I love the hybrid for this.
Exterior
2003 Jayco 23b Exterior 2003 Jayco 23b Exterior
A/C, RVQ grill, Awning, Slide-out and the Bunks all provide exterior extrusions, Satellite dish and of course all the needed vents!

Interior
Oven, three burner range with exhaust hood, double sink in kitchen, fridge/freezer, A/C, furnace, hot water heater, slide out with sofa/bed. Full bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Dinette/bed and two bunks. This trailer sleeps 8 and is plenty comfortable for most small families and or the single couple with a couple of pups.

Customizations
Added storage door holders - keeps the storage compartment doors from falling on my head.

Renovations and Repairs
New roof fall winter 2014/2015, rebuilt this myself, thread exists called "Major Kiwi 23b Repairs", find it here; https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f7/major-kiwi-23b-repairs-21848.html
New Awning material summer 2016, installed myself. New door handle summer 2016, installed myself.

I plan to do a complete floor replacement this winter

Tow Vehicle
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with 5.7L Hemi

Favorite Camping Destinations
I wish we had the time to be adventurous but getting away for good stretches is difficult so we just stay local. I usually rent a spot at a local RV campground every year, sometimes just for a couple of weeks and some years we'll be there for the entire summer into the fall. Yeah it's 15 minutes from my house but it isn't wasting 10 hours of every long weekend just getting there and it isn't home!
Comments: 0 / Views: 1070