Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-04-2017, 03:57 AM   #1

2017 339flqs

Hello,
We are a Swedish couple currently living in Spain in a RV friendly Campsite/Resort (suitable for US sized vehicles) and we have just ordered a 2017 339FLQS, our first Jayco. We have used a 2003 Monaco Cayman 34PDD since 2010 (full time since 2015) but since we are happy to stay at one place for now we thought a 5th Wheeler is a better option...

It would be great to hear from anyone who have experience from this or similar models because we just had to do all the "research " on line and have actually never even seen a Jayco IRL [emoji4].

Before we get it delivered to us it will see the UK agent who will modify the electric system to Europe standard and we will equip it with solar panels. Since we don't plan to travel with it we didn't opt for the good to have travel/Tow options and instead went for the more domestic options. Hopefully we did the right choices.

- 2nd A/C Ducted in Bedroom (15k BTU)
- 23 cu. ft. Residential Refrigerator w/ 1000W
- 32” LED TV (master bedroom)
- Dual Pane Frameless Tinted Safety Glass Windows

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BobbySWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:01 AM   #2

Send a message via AIM to JeremiahM Send a message via MSN to JeremiahM
I have a 16 339flqs, what are your specific questions?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 04-04-2017, 08:10 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremiahM View Post
I have a 16 339flqs, what are your specific questions?

Hi,

Well first and foremost we are interested to know what you think about the build quality and if you have discovered any problems with this model...

Thanks

Old 04-04-2017, 08:16 AM   #4

So far it's been great, currently on our 4th outing and we've only owned since August of 16. If your gonna be doing full time, you night want some better padding under the carpet in the living and bedroom. You also probably have to make some minor tweaks to some of the cabinet doors, some of ours didn't close and would hit each other when attempting to close, the front A.C. is a little slow at cooling the unit off, but maintains fairly well once cooled down, but is also way quiet when compared to the older big opening style in the rear bedroom

Old 04-04-2017, 08:19 AM   #5

You might also want to invest in some better shades, and slide out toppers for full timing as well. Over all we love the camper, had looked at them for a long time, and really likes this layout. You having the 17 will be slightly better layout as the bedroom slide appears to be wider giving more space in the bedroom around the bed, and you have the bigger shower and single bathroom door. Ours has the second door going in from the bedroom, waisted space if ya ask me

Old 04-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #6

Thanks for the info. The floor plan and the price was our main decision factors...