Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-29-2016, 11:31 PM   #41

Got our 321 home today. A beautiful unit! We Like most of the upgrades. Rather had bigger pantry/drawers, but other enhancements are great. Pocket door, soft closing drawers, all LED lights, the color, graphics, 48" TV, diamond plate in storage, and the fixtures/fan are just fine. Attaching pics and peppercorn color. Only HUGE negative is that we ordered the Auto level and factory some how never included it. Dealer order was in luxury package, priced as such, but it is NOT included in 2017 package but an option. So paid for the package but got a lesser value without the auto level. Dealer is talking to Jayco, hope to add it later. Any one else have the 2017 option change disappoint them? How was it resolved?
Attached Thumbnails
001.jpg   002.jpg   011.jpg   017.jpg   018.jpg  

2015 Sierra 2500 SLT Duramax CC, Nav, Onstar WIFI, 20K Reese Elite
fljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:47 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fljl View Post
Got our 321 home today. A beautiful unit! We Like most of the upgrades. Rather had bigger pantry/drawers, but other enhancements are great. Pocket door, soft closing drawers, all LED lights, the color, graphics, 48" TV, diamond plate in storage, and the fixtures/fan are just fine. Attaching pics and peppercorn color. Only HUGE negative is that we ordered the Auto level and factory some how never included it. Dealer order was in luxury package, priced as such, but it is NOT included in 2017 package but an option. So paid for the package but got a lesser value without the auto level. Dealer is talking to Jayco, hope to add it later. Any one else have the 2017 option change disappoint them? How was it resolved?
Man that is a awesome looking unit. Congrats!
Big1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:42 AM   #43

Beautiful!
The Cloyds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:51 AM   #44

Beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Enjoy!
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 diesel crew cab
Orcuttclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:51 AM   #45
Site Team

I don't remember the sofa being so tight on the left side with the entertainment slide. Is it all the way out?
Hughes PWD SP-50A, TST TPMS
Gator roll-up bed cover
B&W Turnover ball, Companion Std hitch
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:00 AM   #46

Quote:
Sure is a pretty one! Congrats!

As for your package change issue, I feel for you. Sounds like you were one that ordered a 16 and Jayco built a 17? If so, I would think you still got "value" for your money with all the other upgrades to the luxury package, but I get it, it is NOT what you ordered.

You would think that someone should have caught this along the way and notified you of this major change so you could have had the choice to add it before delivery.

Good Luck!
Old 06-30-2016, 08:34 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by blujay40 View Post
Sure is a pretty one! Congrats!

As for your package change issue, I feel for you. Sounds like you were one that ordered a 16 and Jayco built a 17? If so, I would think you still got "value" for your money with all the other upgrades to the luxury package, but I get it, it is NOT what you ordered.

You would think that someone should have caught this along the way and notified you of this major change so you could have had the choice to add it before delivery.

Good Luck!
Exactly what my dealer says, Jayco knew the 2016 Luxury mandatory package HAD 4 point level, there should have been a call regarding the change for 2017, dealer was NOT at fault. Checking on the price of the packages, also paid more than should have. So can auto level be added? Anyone have the experience?

Old 06-30-2016, 08:35 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
I don't remember the sofa being so tight on the left side with the entertainment slide. Is it all the way out?
Slide is still IN.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:30 AM   #49
Jon

Ditto, beautiful! One thing I've noticed from the pics is the exterior scare light is gone for 2017, and I don't see any other outside light. Is the only 'porch light' now the LED's under the awning?
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 09:50 AM   #50

Nice looking camper!

While you did get some minor upgrades with the 2017 removing the auto level was a big downgrade. With you ordering a 2016 and Jayco building a 2017 you should have got the 2017 upgrades for free while not losing any of the 2016 feature IMO.

The Ground Control 3.0 Four-point costs $3000 and I'm assuming a fair amount of labor. I would definitely make a fuss about it especially since you paid more than agreed!
estesbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:06 AM   #51
Site Team

Quote:
Slide is still IN.
Aha!
Gator roll-up bed cover
Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
Old 06-30-2016, 11:07 AM   #52
Site Team

Auto level can be added as a aftermarket item.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=afterm...EDGENN&PC=DCTE
Gator roll-up bed cover
Old 06-30-2016, 01:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by norty1 View Post
Auto level can be added as a aftermarket item.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=afterm...EDGENN&PC=DCTE
I am exploring that option, but wondering if Jayco will bear responsibility for no communicating with dealer and us getting over charged?

Which auto level? Lippert Evolution sounds great.

Old 06-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #54

We got the auto level included with ours. When I found out it was not included in the package but was instead a separate option I contacted my salesman to make sure it would be on my trailer. He made sure it was.

Here's a picture of our interior with the Meadow color.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0209 - Copy.JPG  
Dave&Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:55 PM   #55
Jon

The 2016 order form showed the auto level as included in the luxury package. The 2017 order form, which was still labeled 2016, showed it as an option. I would imagine Jayco's liability would be to which order form you filled out. I hit the same dilemma a little later than you did and payed extra for it on the 2017 order form. If you kept a copy, it might be helpful to go back and look what was included on what you checked on the form. You would think they would communicate these changes but the industry boom right now seems to have them scrambling to just cover the basics.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 08:03 PM   #56

How many have the auto levelling system? Has anyone had problems with the system? There seems to be a number of posts regarding issues with the system. Specifically the rear sensor not installed correctly.
JCW53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 11:24 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
The 2016 order form showed the auto level as included in the luxury package. The 2017 order form, which was still labeled 2016, showed it as an option. I would imagine Jayco's liability would be to which order form you filled out. I hit the same dilemma a little later than you did and payed extra for it on the 2017 order form. If you kept a copy, it might be helpful to go back and look what was included on what you checked on the form. You would think they would communicate these changes but the industry boom right now seems to have them scrambling to just cover the basics.
We filled the 2016 form with it included in the Mandatory Luxury package. Have a copy and dealer sent same in. Never heard a thing from Jayco, by the time I saw 2017 options list ours was built.

Old 07-01-2016, 06:17 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave&Vivian View Post
Here's a picture of our interior with the Meadow color.
We have a 330RSTS ordered with the Meadow interior and this slideout is the same as ours will be. First good look that we have had at what the actual finished product will be. THANKS for posting!!!
Old 07-01-2016, 08:45 AM   #59

The Meadow color is very soft & comfy looking!
2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 diesel crew cab
Orcuttclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 10:03 AM   #60

When I did my factory order for my 2017 I was aware that the auto-level had been removed from the luxury package. I had done a lot of research here and had both the 2016 order form and the 2017 forms. At that time pricing was not available on the 2017 options.

When I sat down with the dealer, we called his Jayco rep and although we were ordering a 2017. He had us submit the 2016 form. It was documented in many different places.

My rig just came in and I'm happy to say it was built as we ordered it.

The one other option though that I missed being deleted was the slide out tray in the pass-through storage. I can certainly live without it but had I been not so focused on dealing with the auto-level delete I should have caught that as well.

I'm not sure why they call the luxury package an option as you cannot order without it... the autolevel was a big chunk of that package. On my invoice the luxury package is still listed, and there was an added line item option for the auto-level.