Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-19-2016, 05:14 PM   #1

26.5 bhs bluetooth

We got our 2016 26.5 bhs new. We were able to connect to the Bluetooth speaker once and now we can't at all. We have tried forgetting the network and everything. Nothing seems to work. What are we doing wrong. We would love to use this feature!
skichikk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:48 AM   #2

I noticed that sometimes my BT get funky.. The solution I found was to go into your device and just click on the Furrion from the list of known devices w/o touching the furrion unit itself. I was over thinking the problem and going to the Furrion unit when I didn't have to

I have also had to 'forget' the unit from my device and hit the reset button button (tiny hole on the front) on the Furrion unit. These systems are hoakey at best.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:13 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jloco View Post
I noticed that sometimes my BT get funky.. The solution I found was to go into your device and just click on the Furrion from the list of known devices w/o touching the furrion unit itself. I was over thinking the problem and going to the Furrion unit when I didn't have to

I have also had to 'forget' the unit from my device and hit the reset button button (tiny hole on the front) on the Furrion unit. These systems are hoakey at best.
The reset button has fixed this problem for me several times...

2022 33RBTS
Progressive Industries EMS - Hardwired
Equalizer 4 Point WDH
2021 Ford F350 7.3
Air Lift Rear Bags w/ On Board Compressor (Pending)
2016 28BHBE - (Traded and Missed already)
Marcm157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 11:04 PM   #4

My solution:

While using the trailer last weekend, for the longest time we were unable to get the Bluetooth stereo to connect to my wife's phone. After resetting and playing with different options we still could not get it to connect. It was only then I realized that the stereo was still connected to my phone and therefore would not show up as a device on my wife's phone. The Furion stereo in your trailer model, the same model as mine, can only connect to one device at a time. I'm guessing it's most likely connected to a second device that you may have gotten about?
mtedelen is offline   Reply With Quote