My lights quit working above the bed so I assumed they burned out. I replaced with LED. Still no light. I grabbed a multimeter and found there was no power. After crawling on floor in the tight space under the bed platform I found a lost butt splice and a single bare wire. The other end was hidden under the platform. I reconnected the wire and had power.
Upon further look I figured out the wires were drug underneath the bed each time rhe slide went in/out. This included the heavy duty wire for the slide motor.
I took the matrress off and started exploration underneath. By removing the storage bin screws I could remove a panel that gave access to the slide and wires. I found the factory screwed the wire loop down off to the side of the slide cavity so the the wires were smashed each time the slide moved. I centered the wire loom so there is no problem now
I also found the slide stop was not installed so I secured it and lubricated the slide too.