Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-03-2016, 11:05 PM   #1

339 flqs

We have been looking at various Jaycos and came across this model's floor plan online. A dealer we visited stated Jayco dropped this model and another dealer for a competing brand stated they will never order another front living room in a 5th wheel. We did see the Pinnacle's front living room, very exciting to us, but not in our budget and it is just more rig than we need. We were wondering what the problem, if there is one, is with this floor plan? I know there might be more pin weight but not significant from what I can see in the specs. I'd appreciate any information, comments about this floorplan.
Motojavaphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:43 AM   #2

3 rd time in shop

Just had to carry ours back 3rd time. Love the layout. Poor workmanship. Water leak in back wall, not repaired last time had to take it in again this morning for same thing. Furnace not working, tear in poor quality of L shape sofa. Just not a happy camper right now. Had for 1 year brand new been in shop 5 months out of that year. 🙁 Good Luck!!
tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2016, 03:25 PM   #3

Tammy, Sorry to hear your dream is being a problem child. Hopefully it will improve after all this work is done. Thank you so much for the feedback!
Old 03-06-2016, 09:10 PM   #4

Sure do love ours. We looked at the Pinnacle FL models as well. Found the 339 FLQS and got everything we wanted at a little smaller package and saved $30K over the Pinnacle. We are happy campers!
Old 03-06-2016, 09:37 PM   #5

WS, I am glad you like your rig. How long have you had it? Warranty/problems? Short comings of FL. How do you use it, FT SB or vacation?? Appreciate your response!
Old 03-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #6

Had it a year now. We don't full time in it but we do a week or two at a time or long weekends at least twice a month from April through October. The floor plan for us two is terrific. Nice high ceilings throughout the coach, even in the LR. Roomy bath. Plenty of cabinet space. So far only warranty issues we have had were a couple trim items and a slight leak from the p-trap under the kitchen sink. Fixed promptly with zero hassles. Plenty of storage in the BR as well. We could full time in it if we wanted I suspect but for us it's a nice frequent get away. One thing, the tires from Jayco (Raniers 235/80R-16) suck. Replaced with Maxxis 8008's. 80lb rims so need to replace those later to 110lb then I will go with Sailun's.
All in all, the 339 was for us a smaller more affordable version of the Pinnacle FL's.
Old 03-18-2016, 08:09 PM   #7

Hey guys, I started a Jayco Fifth Wheel group page on Facebook. would love for y'all to join us. We have the same fifth wheel. Really love it now that we got it back out of shop for leak in the rear wall of bedroom. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1536903136614577/
Hope to see y'all there Tammy
tammy is offline   Reply With Quote