If you have tires off the ground than that isn't good. I posted this in another thread on my technique.
I also have the 321RSTS and haven't had any problems with the leveling system and have camped 5 times now. I did do some experimenting in my driveway and here is what I do and has worked for me.
1. I have degree bubbles on my unit and look at side-to-side when I get on the site. Since the manual says to park on a fairly level site I like to get close to level side-to-side. I add 1 lynx block under the low side tires for every degree off and none for less than a degree. For this example let's say the driver's side is 1.5º low so that side gets 1 block under each tire.
2. I drop the front jacks' extensions 4-5" and put 2 lynx blocks under each jack and press "Drop from jacks" on controller.
3. Unhitch and pull truck forward enough to allow front to clear tailgate but keep plugged in. Leave truck running.
4. Put 2 blocks under each of the rear jacks, and if one side has blocks under the tires, add that same amount to the rear jack on same side. In our example driver's rear jack has 3 blocks.
5. Press "Auto Level", grab a beer, and pray!
So for this method has worked for my without any out of stroke errors.