Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-29-2015, 09:50 AM   #11
Thank you Cariboocreek. That is good informatrion to have!!

RobinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 06:41 PM   #12
I also have a new 377RLBH. You need to be fairly level across the axle for this to work, so you still may need to have linx-levelers or similar under one side or the other.

1) Chock wheels
2) Get blocks under all six, lower the fronts by pulling the manual pins to get them close to the blocks.
4) If you are "nose high" leave enough space so that toy can get the nose down to level after you get the hitch pin disconnected.
5) Raise nose by lowering front jacks manually, until nose lifts enough that you see daylight between hitch plates.
6) Make SURE that wheels are chocked!
7) disconnect trailer plug wire and emergency brake cable from TV
8) Double check chocks!!!! (Yes, I'm OCD about this!)
9) Make sure tailgate is down.
10) Pull TV out from under nose.
11) Push "auto level" button on control panel, open a beverage, and let it do it's thing! It adjusts fronts first, then rears, then tweeks side to side as necessary, then it puts the center stabilizers down.
12) If any of the jacks bottoms out before it makes contact with the pads, and doesn't provide stabilization, you get an error message. Manually raise this jacks, make your pad taller, then restart auto-level.

The DVD has some great info on it regarding troubleshooting and adjusting.

Good luck with it! It took me a while to get familiar with it. My biggest problem was that I thought that it was like a motorhome and lifted and adjusted left to right. It doesn't. That still needs to be close, using linx-levelers or boards.

Fire_Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:17 PM   #13
Fire Instructor pretty much nailed it.

Just a side note on the center jacks, I BELIEVE if you hold down the Left and Right arrow keys on the keypad, that it controls the centers.

It's been a few months, so I may be incorrect. Can somebody else confirm it?
2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Crew - Duramax
2016 Jayco North Point 375BHFS
nhfire152 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 07:21 PM   #14
I struggled a little in the beginning as well. I get the camper where I want it and take a minute to look at the site and figure how much jack I need to run out, or not run out, you know if the camper is high in the ft. you need to run more landing gear out so you can have enough to suck back in to get level before you run out of stroke, the same goes for the rear jacks. Good rule for me is I run jacks 1/2 way out then pull pin for feet to make contact with ground. I downloaded the free LCI app on my iPhone and it gives you a lot of info, including how to reset level if the auto level looses its memory. I thought the CD I got with the camper sucked. Enjoy your new unit.
2015 345 BHTS 5th Wheel
2005 Chevy 2500HD Duramax Diesel
jtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 10:01 PM   #15
Thanks so much everyone. We are heading to the lake tomorrow for a five day trip! Excited to actually enjoy our new camper for a few days. All the information provided is extremely helpful!
RobinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 01:33 PM   #16
Need help

I have a Lippert 6 pt leveling system and after I drop the front jacks I have an issue getting the jacks to extend to get off of the hitch. The system cuts out and I have to reset it 3-4 times to get it high enough. Has anyone else ever experienced that of have a suggestion on what may be the issue?
capt108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 02:26 PM   #17
My biggest problem has been level side to side. ....in auto level it will pick my wheels off the ground.

snickers104 is offline   Reply With Quote