Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #1
Change Pin Box

Has anyone changed out their pin box for a Reese Revolution pin box? My brother in law has a 2015 Eagle HT 27.5 BHS and he saw the Reese Revolution that I ordered with my new one, and he wants to swap it out. Anyone on here ever look into this?

spepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:01 PM   #2
On our old rig and before Reese bought them out it was called a sidewinder and the one that also had the air bag was a fifth airborne sidewinder . I changed it out myself with the help of a compact tractor with bucket. Look at the pin box box and get the # so you make sure you order the correct one. Also I think the wedge is now made for your make of hitch. They are nice to have if you have a short box truck.

Clayton4971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:05 PM   #3
Site Team
I purchased a MorRyde pin box and had it shipped to my home. It was a easy install. Just removed and reuse existing bolts. You will need a torque wrench to tighten them up. Measure pin height and set the new one at the same height.

Piece of cake.
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is online now   Reply With Quote