Sorry to be so long in sending a response:
Below is a link to the Jayco owners manuals for 2013 5th wheels:
Typically, your plumbing system has been bypassed and filled with antifreeze. DE-winterizing usually includes;
1) Mix 1/2 cup of bleach for every 30 gallons of fresh water for your holding tank and fill tank.
2) Find pump and make sure that the pump bypass valves are set to normal (where stub end of antifreeze siphon hose is closed and hose to tank is open)
3) Go around and open faucets one at a time until all pink antifreeze has been flushed
4) Un - Bypass hot water tank accessible form inside your TT somewhere, likely behind a panel. ( turn all three valves to the opposite positions) Pump will now start filling tank for several minutes.
5) let bleached water sit in all tanks and pipes for 3-4 hours, or overnight
6) open main fresh water tank drain and drain bleached water
7) close drain and refill fresh tank with fresh water.
8) open all faucets and flush bleached water
9) Drain Hot water tank ( done from outside behind access plate), then close drain.
10) refill with fresh water again and replete flush steps ( step 6-9)
11) replace batteries in smoke detector