We are not scheduled to make our first camping trip for another 39 days (Mother's Day Weekend)
, but here in Minnesota we are suppose to be in the 60's this weekend. All the snow is gone, so it may be my weekend to wash/wax and clean the TT.
Hopefully the weather will cooperate for me. Otherwise I will be have to wait until late April. I am flying out to San Diego for some business related work and will not be back until April 18th. After that, the countdown to our first camping trip on Mother's Day will REALLY